Air Fryer Pork Chops
2 center-cut, bone-in pork chops, 1 ½ – 2 inches thick
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon onion powder
4 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes
2. Rinse pork chops with cool water and pat dry completely with a paper towel.
3. In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
4. Coat the pork chops with olive oil and rub in the mix. Rub it in well and liberally. Use almost all of the rub mix for the 2 pork chops.
5. Cook pork chops in air fryer at 400 degrees for 12 minutes, flipping pork chops over after 6 minutes.